عرض مشاركة واحدة
احصائياتى

الردود

المشاهدات

MeMoRiEs
عضوتربع القمه

MeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to allMeMoRiEs is a name known to all

غير متواجد

المشاركات

+التقييم

تاريخ التسجيل
Mar 2007

الاقامة

نظام التشغيل
Writing @ Reading

رقم العضوية
03-08-2007, 07:48 PM
المشاركة 1
03-08-2007, 07:48 PM
المشاركة 1
*·~-.¸¸,.-~*The Good Little Boy*·~-.¸¸,.-~*
Hello guys,

This short story I have written for my brother. His is studying in an American Institute in Philadelphia state.

One day, he asked me to write him a short story because he was so busy and didn't have enough time to write.

He has got a Good grade *·~-.¸¸,.-~*The Good Little Boy*·~-.¸¸,.-~*

Jack is a Good Little boy. He treats all people with respect and kindness. He is so smart and generous. When you come to his house, he meets you with opened hands, and welcomes you so badly. Despite his age, he thinks that he has many responsibilities toward his society. In some day, he went out to play with his friends in the garden and he saw a salivating dog. He gave the dog some food and then he went to his house. Jack kept giving the poor dog food daily till he realized that the dog is getting better then the dog stopped going back to Jack's house. After that, Jack was reading a book in the garden as usual, and a wolf has shown up and tried to catch Jack and Jack was panic. While he is crying, the dog suddenly came from the trees and caught the wolf and the wolf has gone. Jack gave a kiss to the dog and they became friends.

Jack's family, friends, and relatives knew what happened to Jack and how the dog helped him. His parents realized that Jack was providing the dog with some food that's why the dog helped him, and they were so proud of their son.

I hope you will like it

with all my love

MeMoRiEs

*·~-.¸¸,.-~*The Good Little Boy*·~-.¸¸,.-~*
الموضوع الأصلي: *·~-.¸¸,.-~*The Good Little Boy*·~-.¸¸,.-~* || الكاتب: MeMoRiEs || المصدر: منتديات الأماكن

كلمات البحث

الأماكن , الاماكن , منتديات الأماكن , اسلاميات , صور اسلامية , سياحة , سفر , المرآه , سيارات , فيديوهات اسلامية , برامج , صور , عالم الحيوان , جوالات , اتصالات

*·Z->¸¸<>-Z*The Good Little Boy*·Z->¸¸<>-Z*

:

If not for you, I wouldn’t know
What true love really meant.
I’d never feel this inner peace;
I couldn’t be content.

If not for you, I’d never have
The pleasures of romance.
I’d miss the bliss, the craziness,
Of love’s sweet, silly dance.

If not for you, I’d be adrift;
I don’t know what I’d do;