رقم العضوية
18-08-2008, 03:42 AM
المشاركة 1
18-08-2008, 03:42 AM
المشاركة 1
Advice on Learning English Quickly

Assalam alaikum all,

I just came back from a visit to Yemen, and i noticed that practically everyone there wishes to learn english. But what i noticed too is that most think they can just learn it properly from the language institutes and american movies (of course most prefer american english). I thought it would be better for those aspiring to learn English to learn it through reading. Reading not only strengthens your vocabulary and comprehension but is also an effective way to gain knowledge in various topics. The best way is to read whatever one can find from electronic resources and paper formats. Popular English newspapers, magazines and short stories (as well as the novels) are a perfect way to practice and keep expanding your skills. If one can dedicate 10 to 15 minutes each day to free reading over time it pays dividends . And while reading i suggest that you don't go back and translate every unfamiliar word you come to. Instead try to understand it from the context of the sentence itself and move on and in time it will repeat itself in different places until it becomes understood. Basically i Advice all English speakers to throw away their dictionaries (except in dire circumstances) and stick to a daily schedule of reading. READ READ and READ... forget about trying to read grammar. English is not like arabic with its complicated grammar. Best of all with this method you will be educating yourself at the same time! Try it and let me know after at least 3 weeks of using this method and you'll see the results. Keep in mind that English is a very simple language.
Good luck!

روحــي تحــبك

الموضوع الأصلي: Advice on Learning English Quickly || الكاتب: روحــي تحــبك || المصدر: منتديات الأماكن

كلمات البحث

الأماكن , الاماكن , منتديات الأماكن , اسلاميات , صور اسلامية , سياحة , سفر , المرآه , سيارات , فيديوهات اسلامية , برامج , صور , عالم الحيوان , جوالات , اتصالات